Who are we looking for?
Java Full Stack Developer | Warsaw, Żoliborz | Attractive Salary | Modern Technologies.
We are a rapidly growing company specializing in the design, development and maintenance of dedicated IT and business solutions. Our 10-person interdisciplinary team in a specialized IT environment is opening its doors for a Java Full Stack Developer. Our mission is not only to provide comprehensive technology solutions, but also to continuously develop our team and support clients in the areas of technology, methodology, competence and human resources.
Place of work: Warsaw, Zoliborz
Earnings: PLN 8,000.00 - PLN 12,000.00 net
Form of cooperation: B2B
Your tasks will include:
- Design and implementation of new functionality and development of existing software,
- Ensuring proper quality of the software produced and compliance with standards,
- Analysis and debugging,
- Close cooperation within the scrum team,
- Use of applicable technology frameworks and standards (impact on quality and efficiency),
- Actively participate in the various phases of projects (analysis support, architecture support, design and programming, testing and validation, implementation) and services (maintenance and development) for selected systems, applications, modules,
- Development of oneself and the organization within the area of responsibility and the team,
- Working with merge requests - code revision, CI/CD mechanisms, containerization (docker).
The technology stack in which we work:
- Spring Boot,
- CI/CD (GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Maven),
- IntelliJ IDEA.
- A minimum of two years' experience,
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate,
- Git familiarity,
- willingness to develop,
- Teamwork skills,
- experience in systems integration,
- proposing how to implement the functionality.
- Stable, long-term cooperation in a rapidly growing company,
- The implementation of tasks in the Scrum methodology,
- Interesting, challenging projects,
- The ability to influence how the implemented functionalities are implemented,
- Flexible working hours, stationary work with the possibility of hybrid work,
- Work in a young team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Attractive remuneration, depending on the level of skills,
- Real prospects for development and training,
- Private medical care and subsidized MultiSport card,
- Fruit Tuesdays, dart, project outings.
If interested in the job offer, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
In the body of your resume, please add the clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO)."