Who are we looking for?
Systems and Business Analyst
We are currently looking for a candidate for the position of System and Business Analyst to join a 10-person interdisciplinary team operating in a specialized IT environment. We are engaged in the design, development and maintenance of dedicated IT and business solutions. Our motto is the continuous development of the team and comprehensive support of clients in the technological, methodical, competence and human resources areas.
Place of work: Warsaw, Zoliborz
Earnings: PLN 10,000.00 - PLN 12,000.00 net
Form of cooperation: B2B
Your tasks will include:
- Business requirements analysis - collecting requirements from users, presenting them in a way that is understandable to the client and the development team,
- System design support - supporting the architect in designing system elements such as database structure, user interface, business processes,
- System testing - testing the system during the software development process and supporting testing with the customer,
- User training - training of end users in the use of the new system, preparation of training materials,
- Preparation of functional and user documentation - describing the functionality of the system according to the design guidelines,
- Working closely with the entire project team.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- rapid learning skills,
- Knowledge of methodologies for collecting, analyzing, validating business requirements,
- Knowledge of creating basic UML models in Enterprise Architect software,
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining a project backlog,
- Soft communication skills, especially the ability to present project information.
- Technical education related to system and business analytics,
- The ability to work on SQL databases,
- Knowledge of UX/UI basics,
- Knowledge of BPMN notation,
- Experience in working with developers.
- Stable, long-term cooperation in a rapidly growing company,
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with modern technologies and IT tools,
- Work in an office located in Żoliborz, near the Plac Wilsona subway station,
- Work in an experienced interdisciplinary team,
- real impact on how the functionality of the implemented applications is implemented,
- Opportunity to participate in internal training and subsidies for selected training related to the development of the position taken,
- flexible working hours,
- Remote work on an occasional basis,
- medical package,
- fruit Tuesdays,
- Special offer for Multisport card.
If interested in the job offer, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
In the body of your resume, please add the clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO)."